2011-02-17

Back in the days...

Sometimes I remember random bits and pieces of how life was ...5 years go? 10 years ago? and even 20 years ago. It's funny, warming, interesting, and sad all at the same time... depending on the memory I guess.

I wonder how I survived without internet all those years, and without a cellphone. But as strange as it seems now... we were all just fine without it. I Sometimes miss the days when we reverted to an encyclopedia or dictionary for information. When we memorized the phone numbers to all our family and friends. Sadly to say I would have to look at my cell phone to give you any of their numbers now. This would be written on a piece of paper in some diary if it wasn't for the interest wouldn't it? hehe

It's quite cute looking back on how we did things and how things have progressed throughout the years, impressive. I can't keep up with some of the technology sadly to say~hahaha I'm pretty behind in that realm. I love having ipod & mp3's so convenient! BUT how sad for the casset tapes & CD's...hehe I miss the walk-man days and the days when we purchases tapes & later technology gave us CD's wow! hahaha. I use to have a silver stereo that played cassets and CD's, plus it even played AM & FM stations! The old school stuff was the best BUT would we use it now on a daily basis?? I think not haha but it's always fun when I open my box of old stuff...look at all the little notes we wrote back to each other in class, and reminisce how silly and funny we were.

I think it's good to look back and laugh time to time and remind yourself who you were and are, and how you got to the current chapter of your life. As long as you don't live in the past but keep it as a memory of who you've become from it...


Hello to today~ ^_^ another day in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment