2011-04-05

Just...simply grateful.

Just want to express how grateful I am for everything God has blessed me with. His unconditional love and how undeserving of it I am. For all that he has given me...my family, my friends, my home and so much more. What more can I ask for?

Myself included, daily we complain about what we do not have, yet not realizing everything we do have is undeserved. We are selfish and greedy. It's unfortunate we many times realize what we had after a tragedy, and regret all the things we could have done but didn't. A bad event, a loss of a loved one, or any other life experience we may come across... It hits us on the head and helps us realize how much we have and that we should be more appreciative.

I myself take things for granted and many times forget how much I've been given and how unworthy I am. To have both parents, siblings, friends, education, food, a home and so much more to name the least. What can I do to improve myself in order to live the way God wants me to live? and not how I want to live...


I think we should all reflect on our lives and strive to be happy, happy we are alive and happy we have so many opportunities in front of us. If we are truly happy within ourselves we can live a better life. I will not lie, I need to work on myself and be happy with who I am...I know I have it much easier than many but in retrospect it's hard to realize it because we as humans are so selfish & self centered. Taking time for yourself and reflecting on your path in life is necessary and important. It helps you make sure you are going the right direction and it's never too late to go the other route.

No comments:

Post a Comment