2011-10-06

Sunshine after the rain~


Weather is great today, loving the sunshine after the rain. Pools of water reflecting in the sun, felt so good this morning walking my lil dog. Last day of work here and starting a new day at my new job tomorrow.

Work is giving me a goodbye lunch today, sweet of them. I'm excited for my new journey at my new work and excited I'll be helping others while I work. New opportunities and new experiences.


Thank you to my coworker and her hubby for the cake and to my bosses for the lunch and everything you guys have done for me and taught me! Will miss some~ haha


Goodbye' and Farewell~ I've over stayed my welcome~ hehe.

1 comment:

  1. I was LOOOOVING the weather in the morning too! so crisp! hahah your boss IS NICEE and... you're blogging at work.. HAHAHA

    Wish you the best on the first day of work tom!

    ReplyDelete