2013-04-09

 

I found myself  going through everyday life forgetting to remember what I wrote about two years ago.  I came across my blog from April of 2011, titled Life's too short.  I want to re-post it in order to keep myself accountable and remember what's important in life.

 

Life's too short.

Life's too short to stress about the little things, although it's hard not to stress about certain things big or small, it's good to remember life is just too damn short! We stress about aging and getting older but in fact stressing about it ages us more. All it does is add another wrinkle to the many to come. It's natural and bound to happen, we can't stop it so why expedite the process by worrying about it. Easier said than done but hey! why not try to look on the brighter side of things. My hesitations with things I'm not positive will bring the outcome I might "want" holds me back...same concept as how do you know it taste bad without actually trying it. You will never know because you didn't want to take the chance. It might look horrible but at the same time it might look like that but be the best thing you've tasted in your time. Never know until you try. Trying to open myself up to other options outside of my norm is difficult but something I'm willing to work on, day by day. 


It' s hard but I continue to think that life's too short for nonsense. Too short to be at a job you hate, too short to drag on a relationship that's unhealthy, simply too short to be doing something that is not right for you. And you decide what is right for you and what is considered a dead end (In God of course.) I need to learn to enjoy life the right way and what is the correct way? I may never know what that is exactly~ but I sure can try...live to the fullest with no regrets. Some thing you may loo
k back on and shrug but hey let's make that a lesson.

 




Since life's too short for the stresses that come to us daily, why not go out and have fun! You need those days you can just let loose and have a good time. To just relax do what makes us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment